Skip to content
- The Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education
- Access to research, videos, blog and events
- Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- The Compassion Institute
- Compassion Cultivation Training and research
- Center for Healthy Minds
- Access to research on well-being, kindness, and mindfulness
- Greater Good Science Center
- Mindful Schools
- Trains teachers to bring mindfulness into K-12 schools.
- Provides research-based curriculum for K-12 schools.
- Access videos, multimedia (presentations, guided meditations) to deepen your understanding of the effectiveness of mindfulness programs in schools, and a blog with useful and accessible topics.
- Emma Seppala, Ph.D. – The Science of Happiness, Health & Success
- She is the Science Director, Stanford Center For Compassion And Altruism Research And Education. Co-Director Wellness, Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and author of The Happiness Track.
- Mindful: Healthy Mind, Healthy Life – Access to articles and guided meditations on mindful and compassionate living. Free Email newsletter and and purchase magazine subscription.
- Project Happiness – resources to support cultivating happiness
- Loving-Kindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness by Sharon Salzberg
- Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection by Sharon Salzberg
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- The Kindness Cure: How the Science of Compassion Can Heal Your Heart & Your World by Tara Cousineau
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristen Neff
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion by Christopher K. Germer
- Resilient: How to Grow an Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength, and Happiness by Rick Hanson
- The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times by Pema Chodron
- Mindful Compassion: how the science of compassion can help you understand your emotions, live in the present, and connect deeply with others by Paul Gilbert and Choden